With Spring around the corner, a good way to give your home a bit of a makeover is to put some new artwork up on the walls, and oil painting reproductions are a great way to go. Its surprisingly inexpensive as well, especially when compared to the price of the original. (Like I can shell […]
You are currently browsing the Art and Oil Paintings weblog archives for the day Tuesday, April 1st, 2008.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- Reproduction Landscape Painting Evokes Memories of a Young Girl in War-time
- Paul Gauguin at the Tate Modern, London
- Childe Hassam July 14, Rue Daunou
- A Stroll Along the River Thames in Edwardian London With Fauvist Painter, André Derain
- Frederick Childe Hassam Painting Might Fetch $5,000,000 US
- Museum Quality Reproduction of $28.6 US million Juan Gris Painting For Sale On-line From $269
- Reproduction Art Popular For High End Property Investors
- Georgia O’Keeffe’s Work in the Court Room
- Jewellery in John Singer Sargent Painting Goes Under Hammer
- Edward Hopper Exhibition in New York